Craze (Pretilachlor 50% EC) is a pre-emergence, broad-spectrum herbicide of Chloroacetamide group which controls all type of weeds in rice. Craze absorbed primarily by the germinating shoots, and secondarily by the roots, with trans-location throughout the plant, giving higer concentrations in vegetative parts than in reproductive parts.
MODE OF ACTION
Selective herbicide. It is taken up readily by the hypocotyls, mesocotyls and coleoptiles, and to a lesser extent, by the roots of germinating weeds. Keep 2-3 cm water in the crop and spray uniformly, immediately after transplanting to 4 of days of transplanting or Treat 20-25 kg dry sand with 500 ml of Craze and apply it in the crop immediately after transplanting to within 4 days of transplanting.
PACK SIZE100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml,1 ltr, 5 ltr
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Craze is applied before emergence of weeds, within four days of transplanting.
- Craze controls both narrow and broad leaf weeds before the emergence.
- Craze gives control for a longer time.
- Craze is safe to rice crop as compared to other weedicides used in this crop.
- Craze is suitable for integrated weed management.