Oxadiargyl 6 EC (6 % w/w)
Raft is a broad spectrum herbicide very effective for the control of grasses, sedges and some broad leaf weeds in transplanted rice, cumin and mustard.
Like any other oxadiazoles, Oxidiargyl inhibits protoporphyrinogen IX oxidase, the enzyme that converts from Protox to Proto which finally helps in the weed’s necrotic action.
Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (HRAC) Classification Group E
- Works at the time of weed emergence as contact herbicide.
- When uniformly spread, sticks evenly to soil surface.
- Broad-spectrum control of weeds in Cumin.
- No damage to the next crop.
- Very safe to environment.
- No odour which helps in easy usage
- Safety to Crop: No phytotoxicity observed at the recommended dose rate
CROPS AND TARGET WEEDS
- Rice: Spray Raft within 3-5 days after transplanting of rice
- Cumin: Spray Raft as 14-18 days after sowing
- Mustard: Spray Raft within 2 days after sowing
|Transplanted Rice||Echinochloa crusgalli,
Pack sizes: 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L