Fipronil 0.6 GR
Regent ultra is a fipronil based phenyl pyrazole insecticide, which is very effective for controlling stem borer and leaf folder in rice. It not only controls the pests effectively, but also provides plant growth enhancement effects like enhanced root growth and more number of productive tillers that result in higher yields
MODE OF ACTION
Primarily acts as an ingestion toxicant with some complimentary contact action and acts by interfering in nerve impulse transmission. It interferes with the passage of chloride ions through the Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) regulated chloride channel, thereby disrupting CNS activity and at sufficient doses, causing insect death.
Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC) Classification No. 2B
- Granular formulation can be easily broadcasted over standing crops.
- Increased number of tillers and more productive tillers.
- Better root development leading to more water uptake by plant and hence robust plant growth.
- Its application has shown demonstrable Plant Growth Enhancement(PGE) effects.
CROP AND TARGET PESTS
- Regent ultra can be used to any stage of the crop. However, in order to derive the maximum benefits, it should be used earliest possible when the pest is at the early instar stage.
|Rice||Stem Borer, Leaf Folder|
* It is recommended to use safety gloves while applying granules in the field.
Pack sizes: 1 kg, 4 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg